For the drinkers from MIT's The Tech:
Red Team Rules
- Every time Palin cites Alaska’s proximity to Russia as “foreign policy experience”: Take a shot of vodka
- When Palin claims she said “Thanks but no thanks” to the Bridge to Nowhere: Demand a new drink from your hosts, say “thanks but no thanks,” and then when no one’s looking, take it anyway, then claim you never wanted it.
- When Palin recounts putting the governor’s jet on eBay: Auction off a beer to your friends
- When Palin insists that governing a small town in Alaska is in fact experience: Give your friend a shot glass of beer when he/she asks for a pint and insist it’s the same thing.
- When Palin points out that Biden thought Obama was too inexperienced for the job: Finish your drink and say, “Oh Snap!” If you’re a democrat, follow this by crying.
- When Palin claims that Washington’s problems can be solved by small town know how and common sense: Drink a Labatt Blue as you read up on how to become a Canadian citizen.
- When Palin talks about being the most popular governor in the country: Go to a room by yourself, realize you’re the most popular person in the room, then finish your drink.
If she mentions all of the following, finish your drinks: Bush Doctrine, Snow Machine, Moose, Lipstick, Hockey Mom, Family Values
Blue Team Rules
- For every mention of Scranton, Pennsylvania: Take a sip.
- When Biden begins the “I take the train home everyday story” being drinking. Don’t stop ’till he finishes.
- When Biden questions Palin’s inexperience: Drink something you’ve never had before
- When Biden makes an obvious gaffe: Spill your neighbor’s drink
- When Biden uses X words when Y will do: Drink X-Y seconds
- When Biden patronizes or self identifies with the working class: Down some brew (Bonus points if you use Miller Highlife)
- When Biden lambastes Washington Insiders: Make a toast to his 35 years of experience in the United States Senate
If he mentions all of the following, finish your drinks: Blue Collar, Golden Parachute, Little Guy, Washington Insider, Working Class, Clean
The Joe Biden checklist: